Tutu Pattern Information and Size Chart
Tutu Patterns Foreword
and for Stretch Tutu Patterns by Dani Legge of ‘Tutus by Dani’ (Australia)–See Stretch Tutu Information.
Patterns are available in the SHOP section and are non returnable unless it is my error.
Instructions are also non returnable.
‘Tutus that Dance’ Professional Tutu Patterns are patterns that have a wonderful fit, are easy to adjust and have Instructions which are clear and concise.
I would advise an Intermediate to Advanced level of sewing in order to do these patterns justice.
Please note these patterns do not teach basic sewing skills.
The Bodice pattern gives information on the fabric needed but there are NO Instructions on the pattern for making the Bodice and skirt.
The Skirt Tutu pattern is a Basque and Panty pattern only. The net calculations for the skirt are so variable and Individual and there are so many styles, lengths etc that there is NO pattern for the net.
A net cutting chart gives you information on net quantities needed and layer guides but each Tutu is different and is based on the unique Individuals requirements. There is no physical pattern for the net.
Pattern and Instructions are Design copyrighted by Suzanne. Not for re-sale or commercial use.
Any alteration of the design and then it is offered for re sale is a copyright infringement.
Suzanne is a former ballet dancer, teacher and for years successfully ran her own school. This background has given her invaluable insight into the Fit and Construction techniques essential in the making of a Professional Dance Tutu.
- The different styles are sold separately but some can also be combined with Instructions.
- Choose your options and sizes-(If you are in-between sizes choose the larger size)
- NOTE-You will find the size information in the
- Size Guidance Table for Professional Tutu Patterns below.
- These patterns are sized on a small ‘B’ cup bra size for the Pre-Professional and Professional dancer -or as shown.
- The Instruction booklet is A4 size, spiral bound and in a Booklet form.
- I am selling the hard copies of Patterns and Instructions but if you would prefer them e-mailed please CONTACT me.